- Job Title
- Bankruptcy Paralegal
- Job ID
- Columbia, SC 29201
- Other Location
A caring Columbia law firm seeks an experienced Consumer Bankruptcy Paralegal to join their team.
- General knowledge of judicial process.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the Bankruptcy practice area.
- Experience with large and complex cases.
- A Bachelor degree and/or paralegal certificate.
- Experience with e-discovery and the technology involved in e-discovery.
- MUST have the ability to organize and control related documents.
- Highly proficient with computer technology.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Able to maintain a high volume case management load with extensive deadline calendar.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Case management software
- Solid work history.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES