Journeyman Electrician – Madison/Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Job Title
- Journeyman Electrician – Madison/Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Job ID
- Madison, WI 53718
- Other Location
$4,000 HIRING BONUS
SEE ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE DETAILS BELOW
All Energy Solar provides an opportunity for Electricians to do the rewarding work of installing residential and commercial solar arrays full-time without having to spend months away from home working in a solar field.
The All Energy Solar team is smart, dedicated to our customers, open minded, and fun. We are composed of the renewable energy industry’s best talent. Our projects vary from small residential systems to large scale commercial projects. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing company with the opportunity for upward mobility, we encourage you to apply with All Energy Solar.
All Energy Solar is seeking a full-time Journeyman Electrician to join our team. The Journeyman Electrician will communicate with an installation crew as well as perform the necessary tasks required to ensure the safe and successful operation of residential and commercial solar electric systems. Minimal roof work.
- Install grid tied solar electric systems
- Install battery backup hybrid solar systems and EV Chargers (Tesla, Enphase, etc.)
- Provide service upgrades
- Install, test, and confirm monitoring
- Complete all work to current NEC codes
- Supervise and participate in installation of electrical components by unlicensed installers
- Take responsibility for personal and electrical safety on the job site by following and enforcing all safety regulations
- Other relevant duties as needed
- Required: current Minnesota Journeyman Electrician license
- Preferred: current Wisconsin Journeyman Electrician license
- Solar experience preferred but not required
- In depth knowledge and experience in electrical installations
- Proficient in conduit bending (¾” to 2”)
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Portrays a high level of professionalism and a positive demeanor
- Clean driving record
- Valid state driver’s license
- Thrives in a team environment
- This is a full-time position with an hourly rate of $43-$50, equating to annual earnings between $90-110K, with overtime
- Hiring Bonus of $4,000, paid out in 2 installments
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Company truck provided for business use
- Paid Holidays
- Free dental/vision insurance
- Free health insurance*many plan options exist; one is free*
- HSA option
- 401K with company match*eligible after 90 days of employment*
- Free employee assistance plan
- Free commuter benefits
- Life insurance
- Much more!
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All Energy Solar is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location that we facilitate. All Energy Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans.
- Required Skills
Journeyman Electrician License
- Optional Skills