Software Developer (BT-2)
- Job Title
- Software Developer (BT-2)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Software Developer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are seeking:
The ideal candidate will join a software development team who will develop and sustain integrated, feature-rich capabilities that promote modernization. They will support tools that allow mission analytic users to view existing data or contribute new information in a collaborative environment. The ideal candidate will be forward deployed for their development efforts and will work independently of the development team. This position will have both high side and low side access. Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Experience in Groovy, Java, Unit testing, Git, IDE, Spring and Spring Boot
- Familiarity with one or more of: MongoDB (Shell/Query), Kafka, Kubernetes/Rancher, Nifi
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of eighteen (18) years’ experience.
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.