Option 2: Create a New Profile
Quality Assurance Inspector
- Job Title
- Quality Assurance Inspector
- Position ID
- Doral, FL 33122
- Other Location
The owners and employees of Sourceability LLC share a unified goal of being the best electronics distributor in the market. We have seen our business endure and adapt to many changes in the global marketplace. We are driven by technology and are continuously looking for innovations that will improve the industry. Our resilience is directly attributed to our hard work and the value we place on relationships with co-workers, customers, & our suppliers. Our employees, customers, suppliers, and business associates know from experience that we honor our commitments and we stand behind everything we do.
The Quality Inspector is responsible for assisting with performance of incoming / receiving inspection of electronic components under the direction of the warehouse manager. The Quality Inspector determines conformance or non-conformance to specification in support of the release of incoming and in-process materials for use and documents non-conformances for follow up and resolution.
1. Ability to perform unaided and microscopic visual inspections on various electronic devises/components
2. Perform visual inspections on various electronic devises/components.
3. Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination needed to inspect components.
4. Prepare reports and quality records in compliance with procedures.
5. Coordinate areas of QC work with other department’s work, i.e., receiving, shipping and purchasing
6. Perform receipt inspections of material for work area in conjunction with receiving staff
7. Report as necessary on changes in quality standards (internal and external)
8. Liaise with customers and suppliers where necessary (when quality issues arise)
9. Utilize measuring and test equipment, as required to insure accuracy.
10. Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, & EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma and a minimum of two years related experience in quality assurance related. High familiarity of QC standards, procedures and process’s. Ability to communicate (written and verbal) required.
We are not offering visa sponsorship at this time. Only candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.