Jr Developer - Salesforce
- Job Title
- Jr Developer - Salesforce
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
Summary: Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, is seeking Jr Developer, Salesforce to work closely with Product Managers, Architects, and Junior Developers to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce requirements in a variety of industry contexts. The Jr Developer, Salesforce works in all aspects of Salesforce DevOps including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations.
The Jr Developer, Salesforce collaborates with stakeholders and team members to build solutions on the Salesforce platform that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement. The Jr Developer, Salesforce has experience with Apex code, Lightning components, Visualforce pages, and Salesforce APIs.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or a technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 2+ years, or 2+ years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Respect individual values regarding diversity, inclusion, and customs
- Knowledge of Salesforce data structures and understanding of how to implement them to fulfill process and reporting requirements
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Salesforce platform based on industry and Liberty best practices as well as business needs
- Implement improvements and new functionality in Salesforce applications
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions
- Collaborate on numerous projects/priorities using agile development methodologies and sound development practices to assist with the development of high-quality enterprise solutions
- Collaborate with business analysts and technical staff and deliver on committed work products
- Work with team members and operations stakeholders to integrate AppExchange products into the overall platform and application architecture
- Assist with research and development of new Salesforce prototypes, proofs of concept and applications
- Maintain certifications and current knowledge of Salesforce platform advancements and trends
- Work with team members to build client trust and respect, and maintain strong client relationships
- Participate and engage in all team meetings
- Document best practices and operational procedures
- Facilitate continuous improvement across the development and delivery teams
- 2+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce Developer or other IT developer
- Must have knowledge and practical application of Apex code, Lightning components, Visualforce pages, and Salesforce APIs
- Platform Developer I Certification
- Both business and technical mindset to solve business problems with Salesforce technology
- Ability to work on multiple tasks independently and deliver results on time.
- Willing to mentor others with less experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work with diverse remote teams in a geographically dispersed environment
- Ability to assist in production of high-quality technical documentation and analysis
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance
- Federal Government, VA and/or Healthcare IT experience.
- Experience with Agile Development or Software development lifecycles, requirements, and software documentation and associated Salesforce DevOps technologies/tools such as GitHub, Agile Accelerator, Copado, Salesforce DX etc.
- Willingness to gain additional Salesforce and IT industry certifications