Sr. Business Analyst (3rd Party Integration) - 100% Remote
- Job Title
- Sr. Business Analyst (3rd Party Integration) - 100% Remote
- Job ID
- Norfolk, VA 23510
- Other Location
Sr. Business Analyst (3rd Party Integrations) - 100% Remote
About the Role:
- Document requirements utilizing various business requirement elicitation techniques. Collect, analyze, and develop these requirements ensuring alignment with business strategy.
- Partner with Product Sales and Customer Success teams to support product enhancements and process improvement
- Act as a translator/interpreter between business and technology experts during requirements gathering and design discussions.
- Assist in development and implementing test plans/scenarios to ensure successful project delivery.
- Expand industry knowledge related to emerging information technology and business analysis practices and standards.
- Well organized, highly motivated, and process driven with the ability to prioritize and collaborate in a multi-tasking environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in a discipline related to business, IT, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working within an Agile software development environment or within a data-related position within the automotive industry.
- Fundamental knowledge of centralized accounting within a dealership group.
- Deep knowledge of office productivity software (MS Office, Google Drive)
- Experience working with development planning tools like DevOps or JIRA.
- Deep understanding of the fundamental building blocks of the DMS especially how 3rd Parties are integrated.
- Advanced knowledge of API’s and how they are used to integrate applications together.
- Adept knowledge of enterprise level application architecture.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical Dental Vision flexible spending account. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month after 30 days of employment
- 401k matching up to 4% after one year of employment
- Paid vacation company holidays and sick leave
- Corporate discount opportunities