Sr. UX/UI Designer
- Job Title
- Sr. UX/UI Designer
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: As a Sr. UX/UI Designer, your ideas come from research you have conducted and your own experiences. You use a human-centered design approach to solve problems. You are just as interested in inventing and simplifying complex systems as you are focusing on visual design. You have turned ideas from research into sketches and interactive prototypes and tested them with end users. You have helped teams raise the bar on customer experiences and have thrived in ambiguity. As a designer, you love diving into the details as much as you enjoy shaping the larger system. You will balance creative and innovative solutions with solid leadership and mentoring skills. You will work with other designers and the development team to successfully translate business objectives and customer needs into innovative and best-in-class, customer-centric solutions.
This position requires:
- Conducting user research, user interviews, usability tests, analyzing and presenting results, personas, customer journeys, design thinking, ideation.
- Going deep on user insights, and product analytics to identify unseen opportunities that drive product and experience innovation in healthcare— running design sprints (in-person and remotely), delivering site maps, process flows, workflows, journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups, detailed UI and visual design specifications (including redlines) for web interfaces.
- Utilizing design best practices, engage with users and members to test products. The goal of testing is to iterate on a products design until it successfully addresses the problem its being created to solve as well as delighting its users. The result of testing should be a refined prototype that the technology team can build.
- Handling projects in an Agile, fast-paced environment and collaborate with multi-functional teams with subject matter experts.
- Conducting design sprints and user acceptance testing (either remotely or in-person);
- Being an expertise in web accessibility standards and experience developing websites according to Section 508 of the US Rehabilitation Act and the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
- Working with the Portfolio Director to build internal UX and UI expertise as department grows.
- Delivering the vision, experience and creative strategy for your respective projects and products.
- Presenting a strong portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UX/UI best practices.
- Performing post-launch metrics analysis to inform the future strategy and design/UX optimization clients for review and feedback. Running and analyzing analytics.
- Experience with visual design (i.e., graphic design, typography, logo design etc.).
- Mentoring others, evangelizing, and leading the UX vision – ideally creating a curriculum, for our HCD/UCD training efforts.
- Perform psychological or human behavior research or similar experience.
- Highly skilled with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma.
- Committed to continuous learning as well as making others successful and teaching through your expertise in design and technical knowledge.
- Salesforce platform and Lightning Design System
- Clinical and/or Health Information Technology experience
- Experience working with Federal agencies
- Data Visualization
- HTML, CSS, and responsive design