- Job Title
- RPA Architect
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Architect will be responsible for ensuring the technical quality and excellence of the solutions delivered to our customers. The RPA Architect will have knowledge of RPA concepts and markets, enterprise software solutions, application, and infrastructure cloud solution landscape. The RPA Architect will develop and review cloud solution architectures and designs, and engage with the customer to ensure that their requirements are met. Effective communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are required to work across multiple Liberty and customer teams, and to maintain and grow Liberty’s strong client relationships.
The RPA Architect will also participate in project scoping and estimation efforts, engaging with both customers, partners and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs). Responsibilities also include navigating and supporting cloud networking, compliance, and accreditation. You will act as an advisor and coach to other technical resources. The RPA Architect will be expected to continually grow and refine technical competencies, marketplace awareness, and interpersonal and relational skills.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: BS degree required. Specialization in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer and Information Security, Computer Security or System or Network Administration or similar major preferred.
Required Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years working with UiPath
- Minimum of 10 years of software and/or system design experience
- Development of solution technical direction, design, and architecture
- Partnering with Project and Program managers to ensure successful project outcomes
- Support implementation of features and functionality
- Development of connectivity and accreditation strategies for multi-cloud solutions
- Identify and scope new opportunities to include level of effort and resourcing requirements
- Provide technical oversight across projects and programs
- Identification internal and external technical dependencies
- Provide technical risk / impact assessments
- Coach / Mentor other technical resources
- 2+ years of experience in .NET Suite (C# or VB.net)
- UiPath RPA Solution Architect Certification and Advanced Developer Certification
- Experience in leading architecture and design for RPA implementations.
- Process assessment experience for end-to-end process automation including RPA proof of concepts
- Previous experience in application or implementation support
- Previous experience in business analysis and process re-engineering
- Experience with UiPath Deployment Architecture and Cloud platforms, including Azure, AWS
- Experience in establishing and enforcing standards and practices
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns
- Experience with Federal Government regulations and compliance (FedRAMP, TIC 2.2/3.0, etc.)
- Executive presence and ability to engage senior business and technical decision makers
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions in a succinct manner
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Ability to understand and translate business and end user requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and define desired outcomes
- Experience with Studio Pro, Document Understanding, AI Centre, Action Centre, and/or Computer vision
- Experience with 3rd Party Integrations with UiPath like Abby, Salesforce, Service Now and/or SharePoint
- Experience with RFPs, RFQs, estimations or other similar technical documentation
- UiPath Certified Professionals (UCP) preferred.
- Certifications on multiple cloud platforms (Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture patterns and standards
- Experience working in agile development scenarios
- Knowledge of API and other integration technologies and standards