SCCM Systems Administrator
- Job Title
- SCCM Systems Administrator
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Melbourne or Remote, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: The SCCM Engineer will assist with the design, optimization, and maintenance of all aspects of Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) in an Azure cloud environment, including but not limited to server configuration, administrator console, software and hardware inventory, software distribution, patching, OSD imaging, reporting, and health monitoring and alerting.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 5 years. 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Monitor Microsoft SCCM environment health to identify problems. Suggest and implement mitigation as needed.
- Assist with SCCM environment design and optimization strategies.
- Monitor Microsoft and other critical security software patches and updates for applicability, and deploy to SCCM infrastructure servers as needed.
- Provide support for multiple teams to ensure successful remote SCCM distribution and deployment of content, including OSD images and task sequences, security updates, software packages, and applications.
- Monitor SCCM collections and assist with membership query optimization.
- Perform, test, and oversee upgrades to new versions of SCCM as needed.
- Manage disaster recovery backup solutions, including DPM and Azure Recovery Services.
- Manage non-Microsoft SCCM integrated tools, such as 1E Nomad and Ivanti Patch Management.
- Manage other endpoint management solutions, including CMG, Intune, and Tachyon, and evaluate new and emerging technologies for their potential use.
- Develop and support automation scripts, processes, and tools.
- Provide knowledge transfer and produce process documentation to ensure all team members are equally trained on all functions of SCCM.
- Other related duties as required.
- Experience with SCCM, Azure, Windows Server, PowerShell, SQL, SCOM, Active Directory, OSD, DPM, CMG, Intune, Ivanti, Group Policy, Configuration Baselines, 1E Nomad.