Pega Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Pega Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Austin, TX 78758
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Pega Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
In this role you will be expected to design, develop, and maintain business applications using Pega PRPC, Pega frameworks, and web mashup. Candidates for this role must have hands on experience in designing and implementing enterprise case rules, PRPC flows, activities, data transforms, reports, correspondence, PRPC case management and various PRPC integrations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Pega Development with Pega CSSA certification
- Understanding of object oriented design/implementation
- Understands database concepts and comfortable writing SQL statements for analysis
- Understanding of App Server Tomcat, Unix/Linux Server
- Understanding of Pega Survey framework
- Preferred working knowledge with REST services
- Ability to manage development individually, and multi-tasking, work with cross business teams/IT areas
- Ability to look at big picture without losing site of details
- Understanding of IT, and release/delivery using CICD pipelines
- Ability to provide On-call Support for customer issues. Perform triage on issues and identify root cause, provide solution
- Ability to lead and mentor a small team of 5-8 CSA or newer CSSA team members, approve designs-assist with code reviews, etc.