Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Job Title
- Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, is seeking Sr. Salesforce Developers to work closely with other Developers, Product Owners, Test Engineers, and Architects to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce requirements in a variety of industry contexts. The Sr. Salesforce Developer works in all aspects of the Salesforce Development Lifecycle including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations. Remote work allowed.
The Sr. Salesforce Developer is expected to have extensive experience developing on the Salesforce platform following best practices and utilizing Salesforce declarative capabilities where appropriate. Keys to success in this role include good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build positive relationships with other team members, ability to write clean, maintainable Apex code while keeping governor limits in mind, experience with web development technologies (ideally Lightning Web Components), knowledge of the Salesforce platform’s declarative capabilities, and an ability to mentor and grow junior team members.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, MIS; or equivalent work experience
Required Years of Experience: 8+ years, or Master’s equivalent and 6+ years of additional relevant experience
- Respect individual values regarding diversity, inclusion, and customs
- 8+ years of industry experience
- Must be dedicated to learning about Salesforce and work towards certifications
- Must work well within a team and be flexible in pivoting to meet team goals
- Must have ability to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance
- Strong background in computer programming
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with git
- Federal Government, VA and/or Healthcare IT experience.
- Integration experience
- Experience developing and deploying using Salesforce DevOps technologies/tools such as Copado, Salesforce DX, etc.
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Platform Developer I and II certifications
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies