Join our team; help us make everything connect.
Alcatel Lucent Enterprise has operations in over 50 countries, providing world-class network, cloud, and communications solutions for customers in in a wide range of industries including retail, manufacturing, governments, education, healthcare, and hospitality. Read more about Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise.
Our 2100 strong team of employees is growing, with career opportunities in many fields and locations worldwide.
We offer development programs to broaden your skills, a friendly working environment and excellent employee benefits, while you contribute your valuable previous experience to enrich our presence in various continents.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Hardware Engineer
- Requisition ID
- calabasas, CA 91301
- Other Location
Alcatel Lucent Enterprise is looking for Hardware engineer/CAD designer to work in our Calabasas facility. We are looking for energetic engineer with highly technical skill in hardware design with PCB layout experience. Candidates is expected to design and manage network products. PCB layout experience is required. Responsibility will include hardware circuit design, PCB layout, managing the project through development phase to production release.
- Electronic hardware design in digital and analog circuit for Network equipment
- High speed circuit design in network communication
- PCB layout with different material for high speed signals
- Hardware bring up, debug and analysis
- Collaborate with marketing product managers to understand product requirement
- Manage project through development phases from proto, qualification, production release
- Lead root cause analysis for field issue and reliability issue
- Provide input and review hardware qualification requirement
- Mange hardware development process in engineering change in PDM
- Sustain and support production products.
- Bachelor’s in electrical engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant hands on experience in hardware design
- Demonstrated track record of success project development from design to production
- PCB layout experience, knowledge with Mentor Expedition is a plus
- Experience in managing outsourced hardware ODM/OEM development projects.
- Experience and understanding networking products is a plus
- Excellent communication skills