Cyber Applications Developer
- Job Title
- Cyber Applications Developer
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Cyber Application Developer, Levels 2 and 3. Some remote work is allowed for this role, but you must also be able to work onsite.
Security Clearance Required: Secret
We are seeking:
- At least 2-5+ years of directly relevant experience in applications development
- Knowledge of secure software development lifecycle and code versioning and maintenance
- Experience with assessing and integrating commercial off the shelf (COTS) products.
- Experience across the entire field of software technologies and engineering, including information, documentation, databases, model and architecture repositories, analysis, training, testing, data synthesis, hardware, software, standards, economic consideration of selecting techniques, and processes, and interoperability
- Knowledge and familiarity to work with the installation, demonstration, test, validation and evaluation of new and existing software, tools, methods, and software measurement technologies
- Must be able to work collaboratively across physical locations
Python experience is required. Additionally, experience with one or more of the following: Silk, JSON, Data Analytics, MongoDB, Splunk, Elastic Search, Postgress, Ansible, JAVA Script, HTML, View Jazz Framework, Process Automation, UI Development
Level 2: BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering or related degree. 4-6 years of application development experience with a High School diploma can substitute for a degree and 2+ years of experience. Desired certifications: CSSLP, Security+
Level 3: 5+ years w relevant bachelor's & experience or 7+ years w HS diploma & relevant experience. Desired certifications: CSSLP, Security+
U.S. Citizenship and a Secret clearance
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.