System Network Administrator (DP-EG)
- Job Title
- System Network Administrator (DP-EG)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: System Network Administrator
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are seeking:
A System Network Administrator. They will support Health, Status and Monitoring tools in a tier 2/3 environment. The role will perform architectural and technical analysis of the tools recommending changes, updates and performing those duties. This roe will also sustain the monitoring tool environment. This role will work with the product manager and customer leadership to ensure that all products are monitored as required.
- Configuration and management of Linux/CentOS operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain the integrity of and configure network components.
- Implement operating systems enhancements
- Support the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware, applications, and software integration
- A CWIP Level 1 or 2 certification required at start
- Fifteen (15) years' experience and a Bachelor's degree in related discipline or twenty (20) years of total experience
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.