Vice President, Strategy & Partnerships
- Job Title
- Vice President, Strategy & Partnerships
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Boston, MA 02210
- Other Location
Founded in 2017, Activ Surgical is a first-of-its kind digital surgery company focused on improving surgical efficiency, accuracy, patient outcomes and accessibility for both endoscopic and robotically assisted procedures. Activ Surgical’s scalable and patent-protected surgical software platform technology is driven by computer vision, artificial intelligence, analytics and machine learning to enhance a surgeon’s intra-operative decision making and reduce unintended and preventable surgical complications.
Activ Surgical is looking for individuals who are interested in shaping the future of healthcare by improving patient outcomes, reducing healthcare costs, and addressing unintended surgical complications.
You’ll join a team where everyone – including you – is striving to constantly create innovative technology. We are an incredibly supportive team – we love to pitch in when problems arise and give great peer feedback to help each other grow. We are passionate about lots of things – artificial intelligence, machine learning, autonomous robotics and a great user experience--and we love sharing those passions with each other.
- Fortune 500 Health & Wellness Benefits
- Flexible vacation
Activ Surgical is introducing novel real-time intra-operative vision technology into minimally invasive surgery, meant to augment the traditional surgical video feed with complementary physiologic data.
We are looking for a real go-getter who loves being out in the market working directly with customers and partners, communicating a strategic vision, seeing around corners, and enabling organizational success. Someone who gets things done, despite the obstacles, and inspires the organization to do the same. The Vice President of Strategy & Partnerships blends product strategy and vision with demonstrated execution to help elevate Activ Surgical’s leadership on a national / global scale and support the strategic growth for the startup company. As a key member of the leadership team, this role reports directly to the COO.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include but not limited to:
- Help model, present, and defend financial implications of various partnerships
- Regularly track and report out progress on the health of the partnerships and corporate development pipelines
- Act as a strategic and analytical thinker that can blend business, product, and technology strategies to develop a compelling vision and strategy for partner success and corporate development
- Own the overachieving product portfolio for the business and ensure alignment with corporate strategy and tactics