$2/Hr Summer Premium - Curbside Pickup 1st Shift
- Job Title
- $2/Hr Summer Premium - Curbside Pickup 1st Shift
- Job ID
- Williamsburg, MI 49690
- Other Location
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work at Meijer, you’re provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development. Consider joining our family – take care of your career and your community!
• Summer Pay Premium additional $2/Hr
• Weekly pay
• Scheduling flexibility
• Paid parental leave
• Paid education assistance
• Care.com/back-up care assistance
• Team member discount
• Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
What You'll be Doing:
- This position will drive customer loyalty and satisfaction by providing remarkable service at the curbside pick-up area with fast, friendly and accurate order fulfillment and payment collection.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with customers, team members, and leadership.
- Present a courteous and friendly attitude towards customers (in person and on phone) and respond to their questions and needs.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly by contacting leadership when needed.
- Receive workflow from dashboard and fulfill orders for the day.
- Utilize selection process for product within the store and bag product appropriately following bagging standards.
- Store product correctly in the staging area following food safety guidelines.
- Greet each customer and take payment for the order ensuring an easy shopping experience.
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Meijer store preferred.
- Past cashier experience preferred.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong communication skills.
- General awareness of food safety regulations.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Process driven and ability to follow procedures in an organized and efficient way.
- Required Skills
18 years of age or older.
Strong listening and communications skills, face-to-face and virtually.
Willingness to learn or existing familiarity with job-specific technology.
Problem-solving competence and eagerness to troubleshoot when necessary.
Desire to work with customers.
Previous retail or customer experience preferred but not required.
Good verbal communication skills.
Detail oriented and organized.
Friendly outgoing attitude.