- Job Title
- Maintenance Technician
- Job ID
We are working with a Keto friendly snack & cereal company that is looking to fill a Maintenance Technician role. This person will help ensure their equipment is operating in peak condition for the production of their delicious products in their new facility! This individual should have strong knowledge and experience in manufacturing equipment, maintenance, and repair of mechanical and electrical components of production and packaging equipment. This person will report to the Plant & Operations Manager. Offers competitive compensation and benefits.
- Responsible for upkeep and repair of mechanical and electrical components of production equipment and systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, and PLC equipment.
- Use of common maintenance hand tools and specialty tools to repair and maintain equipment.
- Maintain plant lubrication program to properly lubricate and maintain all plant equipment within specified standards.
- Maintain compressed air, condensate, chemical transfer, water, sanitary waste, natural gas, HVAC and other support systems throughout the plant
- Keep proper inventory levels of all manufacturing supplies; ordering parts and supplies to maintain equipment
- Prioritize assignments and independently manage time to satisfy business needs.
- Generate corrective action requests and document change requests when necessary
- Assist quality, sanitation, warehouse and operations personnel as required.
- Troubleshoot and perform basic maintenance related to all processing equipment
- Ensure preventive maintenance program is performed in accordance with company standards.
- Reading/interpreting equipment manuals, blueprints and other sources of information to ensure proper operation and repair of equipment
- Must have 2 year-technical degree, associate’s degree or equivalent manufacturing experience with upkeep of mechanical and electrical components in food manufacturing is preferred.
- Needs to have PLC troubleshooting knowledge
- Must be familiar with Windows-based programs
- Needs to have a working knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Must be knowledgeable about GMP, FDA, SQF and other regulatory requirements
- Needs to be familiar with basic processing equipment and calibration requirements.
- Must be able to work independently or within a group with minimal supervision.
- Must have experience with high and low voltage electrical.