- Job Title
- Maintenance Manager
- Job ID
We are working with a fast-growing food tech company that is looking for a Maintenance Manager. The Maintenance Manager will lead the Facilities/Maintenance Department to ensure uninterrupted production operations through the management of Preventive/Predictive maintenance practices, breakdown support, facility maintenance, project management of facility upgrade and general facilities management. Offering great benefits and competitive compensation!
Location: 20 miles South of Washington D.C.
- Ensure safety regulation compliance and provide a safe working environment for employees
- Support all components of the Food Safety Program
- Manage all production equipment, facility equipment, buildings, grounds, parking lot
- Support engineering and capital projects
- Be a main point of contact for external municipality and related agencies associated with facility management including powerhouse systems, wastewater and supplemental energy contracts
- Manage outsourced contract and construction activities
- Be responsible for and manage facilities/maintenance budget
- Write projects to replace, upgrade or refurbish equipment, facilities, and grounds
- Teach, cultivate, and promote teamwork and problem solving in a positive, proactive work environment
- 5+ years of facilities operational management or related experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical / engineering discipline (Preferred)
- Greenhouse processing, Food or Agricultural Experience (Preferred)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) (Preferred)
- Experience working with governmental agency and/or municipal utilities.
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Experience implementing preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Experience with computer maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets
- Ability to sit at a computer for up to 50% of the time
- Ability to walking/inspecting the site up to 50% of the time
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Working Knowledge of Water Treatment, Power House (Compressed Air, Hot Water Boilers), HVAC, Electrical Distribution and the ability to read blueprints.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite