Software Researcher (SS-SD3)
- Job Title
- Software Researcher (SS-SD3)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Software Researcher in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
The ideal candidate will be working independently as a software Researcher to identify flaws in software. They will be familiar with the latest techniques in vulnerability research and demonstrate their ability to follow best practices. The candidate must be extremely detail oriented when documenting their research. Code will be written in C, Python and Assembly to demonstrate ability to control the flaws.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Understanding of OS internals (any major OS)
- Experience reading and writing assembly (x86/x64, ARM, MIPS, etc)
- Experience with dynamic and static binary analysis, fuzzing techniques, and source code auditing
- Strong C, Python, and ASM development experience
- Demonstrated ability to self-drive research tasking
- Motivated to learn complex systems
- Working as a team with researchers and developers
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.