Windows CNO Developer (SS-CAP2/3)
- Job Title
- Windows CNO Developer (SS-CAP2/3)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Windows CNO Developer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
The ideal candidate will join a team of developer working on various Windows capabilities They will support the groups’ overall mission to design, develop, test and maintain CNO capabilities.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Strong proficiency in C/C++, Python, and Assembly
- Experience with IDA Pro, Ghidra, or similar binary analysis tool a plus
- Experience with kernel and driver development
- In-depth understanding of network protocols
- In-depth understanding of OS internals (including runtime linker/loader, object file formats, file system internals, access control, data structures, etc)
- Familiarity with modern software engineering concepts
- Knowledge of common CNO techniques
- Ability to gather requirements and design a solution with minimal oversight
- Ability to present a development plan and forecast deliverables
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.