ETL Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- ETL Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an ETL Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Design and implement ETL routines on AWS
- Mentor junior developers on agile engineering best practices through pair programming
- Creating and optimizing infrastructure performance metrics
- Complete detailed peer code reviews and drive pair programming
- Deploying & developing cloud applications end to end
- Architecting a pilot or PoC effort to bring innovation to delivery
- Advocate for modular, testable code implementations
- Drive testing automation pyramid and integrate with CI/CD tools for continuous validation.
- Understands when to automate and when not to.
- Drive the mentality of code and quality being owned by the entire team.
- Identify code defects and work with other developers to address quality issues in functional code.
- Find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code using automation tools.
- Professional ETL experience using Spark (Python or Scala)
- 4+ year experience designing technical solutions using object-oriented design concepts.
- 3+ years of AWS solution engineering and architecture experience
- 3+ years of CI/CD experience (Jenkins, Terraform, CloudFormation etc.)
- Proficiency working with large data stores
- Deep understanding of all aspects of database technologies - schema design, optimization, scalability, etc
- Experience in SDLC, especially testing and deployment.
- Understanding of different types of testing – Unit, Acceptance, Regression, Performance, etc.
- Experience or understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD) or Pair Programming
- Unix-like operating system environment (proficient)
- Software version control (e.g. git working knowledge or greater)
- Track record of contributions to open source software projects.
- AWS Certification desired