Materials Analyst (6 months -1 year of experience preferred, but recent grads are welcome to apply) (Bilingual - Korean/English required)
- Job Title
- Materials Analyst (6 months -1 year of experience preferred, but recent grads are welcome to apply) (Bilingual - Korean/English required)
- Job ID
- Shorter, AL 36075
- Other Location
Materials Analyst (0-3 years of experience preferred, but recent grads are welcome to apply) (Bilingual - Korean/English required)
Fully On-Site with some remote flex possible
$45,000/yr. - $60,000/yr. BOE– Full-time Entry Level
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Bi-lingual (Korean/English) Material Analyst is responsible for ensuring that production materials are delivered to the plant to meet our production schedule. This position carries high level of responsibility and is a vital member of our MP&L team.
- This position manages and coordinates material planning and logistics activities from external suppliers.
- Responsible for understanding material requirements (Bill of Materials) for production processes to meet customer orders.
- Releases material shipping orders to suppliers and ensures on-time delivery to the plant from local and overseas suppliers.
- Reviews and evaluates materials requirements, cycle counting, and inventory forecast.
- Bachelor Degree or Associates degree preferred.
- 6 months - 1 year of experience preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good computer skills required. Intermediate Excel skills preferred
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Strong communications and analytical skills.
- Bilingual (Korean/English) required. Visa sponsorship will be provided.