New Store Opening -Parking Lot Attendant
- Job Title
- New Store Opening -Parking Lot Attendant
- Job ID
- Macomb, MI 48042
- Other Location
Join your new neighborhood grocery store that is focused on bringing fresh, local, and affordable products. Join the Meijer family in a fun, community focused environment that is full of autonomy. These are neighborhood grocery stores created by Meijer, focused on bringing "a unique shopping experience featuring a full assortment of fresh food, local, artisan groceries, and Meijer and national brand products."
We are looking for great candidates to join the Meijer Family as Parking Lot Attendants.
As a Courtesy Clerk/Parking Lot Attendant, you will provide support for our customers by providing quality customer service and support by collecting and sanitizing shopping carts, returning merchandise to the shelves, light janitorial duties in and outside of the store areas.
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE; NIGHTS & WEEKENDS ARE GREAT FOR HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE STUDENTS
MUST BE 16 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY; TRAINING PROVIDED
PREVIOUS RETAIL OR PARKING LOT ATTENDANT EXPERIENCE A PLUS
- Parking Lot Attendants will retrieve shopping carts from outside the store back to the store interior.
- Coordinating and collecting of the parking lot, lawn, and inside store trash.
- Safely use snow removal equipment for properly removing snow.
- Perishable and salvage returns.
- Basic store and restroom cleaning.
- Working with our service desk, store entrance, check lanes and parking lot areas.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Excellent customer service skills
- Warm and persuasive personality to guide customers in selecting products for purchase
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Strength and stamina to stand and walk for extended periods
- Highly-organized with a keen sense for details.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Can handle lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending and twisting while handling product or using various equipment.
- Ability to shine in a fast-paced environment
- Required Skills