BEAUTIFUL PLACES. SMART SPACES.
BRAVAS is a leading national technology integrator that provides Beautiful Places and Smart Spaces where their customers live, work, and play. Focused on the luxury market, BRAVAS completes more than 3,500 residential and commercial projects across the US every year. We sell and support everything from lighting, shades, and A/V to networking, security systems, and power management. As the largest and only national luxury custom integrator in the market, BRAVAS works with our customers to ensure that technology complements and enhances any space, rather than distracts.
QUIT YOUR JOB, START A CAREER
The A/V industry is made up of small companies with limited growth potential. At BRAVAS there are dozens of roles that simply don't exist at other integration firms, and we have opportunities in dozens of cities nationwide. We are committed to a culture where professional development is a focus. We want our team to see a clear path to their goals and have the support to reach them. If you feel stuck where you are, reach out today to learn how you can build your career with BRAVAS.
THE BEST BENEFITS IN THE INDUSTRY
Our scale affords our clients lifestyle technologies that fit their budgets and exceed their expectations. Our customers know that we can attract and retain the best talent, which gives us access to the expertise of more than 300 professionals who have earned hundreds of industry awards and certifications. Unlike almost anyone else in the market, BRAVAS has a unique ability to service our clients homes throughout the US - whether they are building a vacation home or moving across the country. We understand the concept that our clients expect the best, and so should our teammates. Thus we have put together a comprehensive benefits package that is unique within our industry and includes affordable health and wellness benefits, financial and retirement savings benefits, and time off benefits that reward tenure.
- Job Title
- Service Technician
- Job ID
- Austin, TX 78669
- Other Location
Objective: To properly and completely perform service on any and all accounts required; to assist in installation process as deemed necessary.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively and confidently with clients.
- Perform service on existing and new accounts as required.
- Perform Service Agreement service on periodic basis as outlined in Agreements.
- Spearhead 24 hour support.
- Handling project emergencies as they arise.
- Perform punch list items on jobs as required.
- Complete all necessary documentation for job including Service Call form, Material Order form, Monitoring Account Changes, Add-On/Work Order form and any others required.
- Collect money at completion of Service work.
- Provide feedback to Project Manager regarding challenges, changes, unforeseen issues, etc.
- Programming of Lutron, Control 4, Crestron, Elan, and Savant devices.
- Mentor other technicians as appropriate.
- Installation of wiring/equipment as directed.
- Finish project to BRAVAS standards.
- Ensure work environment is kept neat and clean.
- Update client on progress and system operation as necessary.
- Active participation in On-Call rotation.
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have experience/certification with Lutron, Crestron, Control 4, Elan, and Savant
- Must pursue continuing education on systems including audio, video, security, lighting
- Must be able to read house plans and other job site related documentation
- Advanced communications skills in both written and verbal disciplines
- Basic wiring and connectivity skills as it pertains to low voltage standards
- Trouble shooting skills are essential
- Attention to detail, particularly regarding key component placement & system wiring
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software; networking
- Capability of lifting and carrying 50 pounds
- Two years of Technical School
- Minimum four years field experience in related markets
- High School diploma
- HAA and ISF certification highly preferred
- CEDIA coursework preferred
- Flexibility to meet customer demands outside of normal working hours
- May require standing or stooping for extended periods
- Ability to work in tight spaces & at ladder height
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, and criminal background
*A job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.