- Job Title
- Training Coordinator
- Job ID
We are working with one of the top three cheese producers in the country and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. With their countrywide footprint and both national and international distribution networks, they bring their best to their customers and have plenty of opportunities for their employees to grow in their own way.
We are seeking a Training Coordinator to identify, organize, update and conduct company training programs for plant-level employees. The training coordinator creates and modifies methods and procedures or plans and establishes new methods and procedures.
Location: Delhi, NY
- Develop technical and operations-based training content in written, diagram and digital formats
- Develop and update standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Develop, maintain and communicate training calendar for all required training
- Maintain active training matrix, assigned training, progression and completion
- Schedules the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup, including any audiovisual equipment
- Ensure all training software and training material through Alchemy and training related software is current and available for training when needed
- Develop written training instructions to meet company and production standards
- Coordinate, facilitate and conduct employee training sessions
- Validate, document and track trainee training progress with department leaders to include SAP, OJT, classroom, webinar, SOP instruction, etc
- Drive continuous improvements to ensure applicable employees stay current on processes, procedures, standards, policies, and training for assigned job
- Provide input to the annual Learning and Development plan for the plant, including budgeting of labor hours and monitoring the learning and development budget for assigned areas
- Develops and maintains organizational communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business or Education preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in an Operations role; (food production industry preferred)
- Previous learning and development experience preferred
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Dependable, self-motivated and team-oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a multi-task, fast paced environment