R11-Harrison Crossing Team Lead
- Job Title
- R11-Harrison Crossing Team Lead
- Job ID
- FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22407
- Other Location
Rappahannock Goodwill Industries (RGI) is searching for a Team Lead who will assist in the operation of the R11-Harrison Crossing Location. As a Team Lead you will assist in the supervision of the sales floor and processing department in absence of management, assuring goods are made available to the public in a clean, attractive environment with the best customer service.
- Behave as a model worker in terms of personal appearance, behavior, quantity, and quality of work done.
- Maintain the 5 S standards and score requirements consistently.
- Assure exceptionally friendly customer service.
- Assure the visual appearance and cleanliness of entire sales floor, including replenishment of merchandise, display of merchandise and advertising signs are clean and attractive.
- Assist cashiers with voids, refunds, change and X and Z readings as needed.
- Assure the best quality merchandise, removing poor quality, damaged or aged merchandise from the sales floor.
- Maintain safe shopping and working conditions throughout the sales floor, taking immediate actions to correct problems with fixtures and equipment and reports violations to Store Manager.
- Adhere to security policies and enforces all security rules and regulations and report incidents to Store Manager.
- Assist in any other store functions as needed to assure all work goals are met.
- Reinforce cross training across store functions.
- Keep store manager informed of problems and successes relating to the sales floor and processing department.
- All other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent and 1+ years retail or related experience.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Must complete all RGI Team Lead training programs
• Completion of all additional mandatory trainings will be required as outlined by your supervisor to retain this position.
- This position may require a drug screen
- Verbal and written communications, bending/walking/lifting to 50 pounds.
- Retail Store environment, some outside.
WHAT WE OFFER:
In addition to pay and benefits, you will receive valuable training and experience. Best of all, when you come to work, you’ll know that your efforts make a meaningful difference in countless lives and communities. Join the Goodwill team and you will find more than a job…You will find a career with a cause!
To learn more about our company and team, please visit our website: www.fredgoodwill.org
Rappahannock Goodwill Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Rappahannock Goodwill Industries, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our team and the communities we serve. We encourage all to apply because we believe a diversity of voices leads to better discussions, decisions, and outcomes for everyone.
- Pay Range
- $16.34 None to $0.00 None