Shipping and Delivery - Scottsdale
- Job Title
- Shipping and Delivery - Scottsdale
- Job ID
- Scottsdale, AZ 85257
- Other Location
National Calibration Inc. was established in 1955, and is a growing full service ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory with multiple offices located throughout the Southwestern United States.
We are a family-owned business based in Scottsdale, AZ that has 35 employees with an opening in Scottsdale, AZ.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated, solid communicator, customer service oriented, and driven person for our shipping/pickup and delivery driver position in Scottsdale, AZ. This position will start as a shipping professional but has the opportunity to develop into much more within the company. This is a focal point for ensuring that our client’s equipment is returned to them in a very swift, well protected, and functional manner that allows for immediate use by the client.
- Proper packaging and protection of the high value equipment to prevent damage to client or company equipment when being shipped.
- Data entry into FED Ex, UPS, DHL, and other freight carrier systems for proper delivery and account charging based on client directions.
- Review of shipping documentation and ensuring that billing information is provided to our accounting department for proper billing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Frequently lift or move heavy instruments, up to 50 pounds, short distances
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Mostly an office environment work area
- Temperature controlled environment
- Equipment can be dirty and will transfer to your hands and clothes (gloves are provided)
- Computer and Desk work are required to complete shipping processes.
- Preparation of shipments of equipment for multiple clients throughout the US, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii.
- Use of proper packaging techniques for high value equipment to ensure no damage is incurred during shipping.
- Communication with clients on delivery and tracking information on shipments.
- Organizing and relaying shipping documentation to proper personnel.
- Driving to client sites to deliver and pick up equipment, when needed.
- Cleaning and organizing shipping area.
- Other tasks requirements as assigned
Shipping (0-2 years of experience) (Training Provided)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (internal and external)
- Eye for attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Suite Knowledge
- Google Business Applications
- Experience with multiple shipping system (Preferred, Not Required)
- Fork lift Experience (Preferred, Not Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a clean driving record
Job Type: Full Time
Work Locations: Scottsdale, AZ
This Job Is: A job designed to get your foot in the door with a well-established company that is loyal to its employees and rewards hard work and dedication.
No Agencies Please!!!