Drill Rig Operator/ Helper- Albuquerque
- Job Title
- Drill Rig Operator/ Helper- Albuquerque
- Job ID
- Albuquerque, NM 87113
- Other Location
Enviro-Drill, Inc. has an excellent full-time opportunity for an entry level Site Coordinator or an Assistant Driller in Albuquerque, NM. You will help prepare work sites and obtain laboratory samples used in determining the geological character of the ground, nature of ore, strength of foundation material and/or environmental sampling. In addition, you will perform other duties necessary to maintain facilities, work sites, and equipment and to ensure safe working environments. Candidate must pass a drug test and have a clean motor vehicle record. Travel is required throughout Arizona and New Mexico.
We offer first-rate career opportunities that begin with a stable, challenging workplace and a culture of safety and quality. We pride ourselves on our ethics, excellence, and exceeding expectations. We look for people with a track record of success, either at work or in other aspects of their lives.
• Reliable, hardworking, and eager to learn geological drilling process
• Able to work under challenging conditions
• Must follow safety procedures
• Able to travel
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Respectful, team orientation
• Able to lift 50 lbs
• Pass a pre-employment drug test
• Must have and maintain a clean motor vehicle record
• CDL driver’s license
• Welding background
• Field experience in desert climate
Enviro-Drill, Inc. provides excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K and much more including assistance in obtaining your CDL.
Visit our website to learn more about us and apply online at enviro-drill.com