Hamlin Air Conditioning & Sheet Metal Inc., was founded in 1964, and has become one of central Georgia's leading HVAC system and service contractors. Our industry-leading team offers full in-house fabrication, welding, and construction of custom HVAC systems. We also house a sheet metal shop with advanced machinery and tools, as well as a service department committed to providing long-term care and results for all your HVAC needs.
HVAC Service Technician - Commercial
- Job Title
- HVAC Service Technician - Commercial
- Job ID
- Macon, GA 31210
- Other Location
Are you looking for a reliable and committed employer to develop your career with? Hamlin Air Conditioning & Sheet Metal Inc., was founded in 1964, and has become one of central Georgia's leading HVAC system and service contractors. Our industry-leading team offers full in-house fabrication, welding, and construction of custom HVAC systems. We also house a sheet metal shop with advanced machinery and tools, as well as a service department committed to providing long-term care and results for all your HVAC needs. Our company culture exemplifies excellence in everything we do. If you value customer service, safety, and productivity, we'd love to hear from you!
We are searching for a Commercial HVAC Service/Installation Technician. This position is responsible for the servicing/installation of commercial HVAC systems, utilizing knowledge of sheet metal installation, refrigerant and water piping along with all other industry practices to make a complete service.
The starting pay for this position is between $20 and $35 an hour based on experience and skill set.
What you'll do:
- Perform maintenance and repairs to commercial HVAC equipment.
- Perform installations and replacements of commercial HVAC equipment.
- Order parts and supplies as needed.
- Use hand tools and power tools.
- Keep current on all manufacturer's products concerning their installation and/or repair.
- Complete paperwork associated with the installation, maintenance and/or repair.
- Identify, diagnose and repair systems ensuring customer satisfaction.
- On Call rotation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Our company is committed to serving our industry with extraordinary people, innovative solutions, and unmatched results.
- We strive to offer the best experience to our employees and customers alike.
- If you want to grow alongside the best in the business and you value performance, quality, and reliability, apply today!
What we need from you:
- Universal EPA Certification.
- Technical school certification in HVAC, or 4 years apprenticeship, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Clean criminal background for State School District Badge.
- Team oriented with the ability to work well and communicate with others.
- Understanding of commercial HVAC systems.
- The ability to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems and components.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must own personal tools of the trade.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Demonstrates willingness to accept responsibility.
- Neat, professional appearance.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.