System Administator (RC-SA2)
- Job Title
- System Administator (RC-SA2)
- Job ID
- Aurora, CO
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: System Administrator in Aurora, CO.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
The System Administrator Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier I (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Experience Unix and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with troubleshooting IT systems
- Experience providing detailed analysis and feedback to management and internal customers for escalated tickets.
- Minimum ten (10) plus years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related. Five (5) years of additional development experience may be substituted for a degree for a total of fifteen (15) years of experience
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.