DevOps Engineer (NH-A4)
- Job Title
- DevOps Engineer (NH-A4)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: DevOps Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
About The Role:
This task is the agency’s implementation of the Risk Management Framework (RMF). It is a series of applications that fill in various gaps of the agency’s RMF needs. These include system registration, exemption tracking, patch management and system monitoring. They will be tasked with creating a unified RMF infrastructure that can hold the entire process in one location.
What You Will Do:
The candidate will develop capabilities to shift from the current manual system security evaluation and authorization process to a new model that emphasizes automation, streamlined processes and approvals, continuous monitoring and assessment, and network data gathering across the entire life cycle of a project. They will facilitate infrastructure management, continuous integration, environment configuration and deployment as well as supporting the project’s compliance and security posture. They shall focus on delivering the automation that enables all the other teams to operate smoothly.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Demonstrated experience with Docker, Python scripting, Gitlab Pipeline and Ansible Pipeline
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Some experience with cloud (such as AWS, C2S or other)
- Desired skills such as Elasticsearch, NiFi and Cloud hosting and automation
- The contract will accept a candidate with either a high school degree and twelve (12) years’ experience, OR an associate’s degree and ten (10) years’ experience, OR a bachelor’s degree and eight (8) years’ experience OR a master’s degree and six (6) years’ experience OR a doctorate degree and four (4) years’ experience
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.