Accounts Payable Analyst
- Job Title
- Accounts Payable Analyst
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- San Jose, CA 95134
- Other Location
- Remote Fridays
Accounts Payable Analyst
6+ Months W2 Contract or C2C
San Jose, CA (Hybrid)
About Cadence Design Systems: Cadence is the only company that provides the expertise and tools, IP, and hardware required for the entire electronics design chain, from chip design to chip packaging to boards and to systems. We enable electronic systems and semiconductor companies to create innovative products that transform the way people live, work, and play. Our products are used in mobile, consumer, cloud datacenter, automotive, aerospace, IoT, industrial and other market segments.
About the Procurement organization: We are about People. Partnership. Performance. Provide strategic value in Cadence’s procurement process. Proactively deliver a simplified and efficient solution while addressing risk mitigation and identifying cost savings opportunities.
Position Description: In need of an Accounts Payables Analyst that has the ability to retrieve and review data from business systems and reporting tools. This role will be responsible for analyzing “past due payment” information to solution and root cause why it went past due. As well as responsible for clearing up the issues so that payment can be made. This person should be able to work independently and be resourceful to solution problems. This position will be onsite Monday – Thursday and remote on Fridays. This person will report into the Director of Strategic Sourcing.
What you'll do:
- Analysis of past due invoices to project plans.
- Work with stakeholders, suppliers, internal teams to “correct” invoices by supporting the payment process.
- Reconcile outstanding invoices and resolve any discrepancies through proactive customer / stakeholder engagement.
- Report on analysis and present daily / weekly as needed.
- Drive continuous improvement enhancements methodologies.
- 3 -6 years accounts payables experience.
- Experience with Procure to Pay systems (ie. Coupa, Ariba, Oracle, etc.).
- Experience with reporting tools (ie. Tableau, PowerBI, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent decision-making capabilities.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Thrive and create a collaborative environment.
- Detail oriented, well organized and customer driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (with team, stakeholders, and management).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
$24.00 - $30.00 / HR
- Pay Range
- ¤24.00 Hourly to ¤30.00 Hourly