Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
VP of Residential Sales
- Job Title
- VP of Residential Sales
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32811
- Other Location
- Central Florida, Southwest Florida, Tampa, Lakeland
Summit Broadband Inc. is a cutting edge, fiber-based broadband provider delivering best in class residential, commercial, and hospitality technology solutions. This growing, dynamic high-tech company headquartered in sunny Central Florida, is seeking a dynamic Fiber to the Home Sales Leader to lead all channels. The new Summit Broadband is undergoing an incredible growth spurt fueled by team members dedicated to being the best.
Job Title: VP, Residential Sales
Reports to: Executive Vice President
Location: Central Florida or Southwest Florida
What an incredible time it is at Summit! This highly visible role is tasked with creating strategy and growing sales for Summit’s Fiber to the Home deployments as well as retail apartments and gated communities. As a key member of the team, the VP of Residential Sales will drive customer growth across all Summit Broadband markets. Building on market leading 10 Gigabit per home/Fiber-to-the-Home technology solutions, as well as a local, hyper-focused support team, our sales leader will help catapult Summit to new levels of growth. The timing for this role could not be more perfect, as the investment into our network, our people, and our customers is unprecedented in our company’s history.
- Provide impactful leadership and direction to sales teams across all channels, including contract partners
- Launch, manage, & optimize all sales channels including door to door, contact center, and retail
- Manage contract partner channel relationships
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop, implement, and measure of targeted marketing programs and initiatives.
- Gain market share, grow units/revenues, and generate profitable business within market.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives
- Consistently deliver on strategic plans, collaborating closely with cross-functional marketing, finance, construction, and service delivery groups
- Utilize customer insights, custom built analytics, and competitive market knowledge to identify new build and business opportunities, potential issues, and risks
- Successfully manage assigned resources and expense budgets
- Monitor and analyze sales data to provide accurate targets and forecasts, ensuring projections are in line with operational goals and overall company growth strategy.
- Assist in creating effective sales organization design such as compensation plans, incentive programs, and career development training
- Provide financial modeling and analysis with interdepartmental leaders to forecast monthly financials
- Identify desirable HOAs and Multiple Dwelling Units that require right of entry agreements for Summit to build retail FTTH in targeted geographies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in leadership along with 5 years minimum in Telecommunications, Cable, or Fiber
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work within deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Able to approach tasks independently and work as part of a team
- Professional demeanor required to represent our company to our customers and the community
- Proficient experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Excellent relationship management skills, with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and be willing to work overtime as time sensitive projects dictate.
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask
- Must have reliable transportation, current automobile insurance and a clean MVR
- This position is located in Orlando, Southwest Florida, or Tampa
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program.