Front-End Developer (Top Secret) - Dulles, VA
- Job Title
- Front-End Developer (Top Secret) - Dulles, VA
- Job ID
- Dulles, VA
- Other Location
Front-End Software Engineer
Top Secret Clearance Required
Reinventing how we work in the Cleared space.
@Orchard LLC has been retained by a true innovator within the Intelligence and Defense community, committed to putting the well-being of their employees at the same level of importance as their focus on the client mission. As you consider your next career move think about some of these questions:
Are you interested in taking the next BIG step of your career into Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Cloud Computing capabilities?
Do you believe in contributing to real-life mission-critical projects that could strengthen our nation’s overall security?
Does it matter to you that your employer invests in YOU, including great benefits, PTO, and a compensation model that pays you for every hour worked, not just a flat salary, and is committed to your future?
If your answer is in the affirmative to these questions, please reach out to begin a conversation that could positively impact your entire future.
Come join a company that will allow you to apply your creative knowledge to design, implement, test, and integrate new and updated front-end components using Svelte.
As a Front-End Software Engineer, you will:
- Work as a key member of a tight-knit agile development team, contributing to the development of solutions that support critical missions for the U.S. Government.
- Work closely with product owners, software architects, and other team members to design and implement bespoke solutions and adapt off-the-shelf solutions to solve tough user challenges while meeting customer needs and requirements.
- Compose solutions that incorporate microservices, containerization, and RESTful Web components – leveraging the DevOps pipelines to drive rapid delivery.
- Work in a highly collaborative and rapidly changing environment within a distributed team environment.
Your Background should include the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Active Top-Secret clearance with an ability to obtain SCI access and willingness to obtain CI Polygraph.
- Security+ certification or willingness to obtain within 6 months.
Skillset Preferred but Not Mandatory:
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Angular, React, or Vue.
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, or Bulma.
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.