Front-End Developer (Top Secret) - St. Louis, MO
- Job Title
- Front-End Developer (Top Secret) - St. Louis, MO
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO
- Other Location
Front-End Developer (Top Secret)
St. Louis, MO – HYBRID
@Orchard, LLC, has been retained by a fast-growing geospatial technology services firm in their search for an experienced Front-End Developer to join their team in support of Defense, Intelligence, and Federal clients to achieve mission success and solutions for varied mission-critical programs. Projects can span a wide range of software and analytical methodologies and lie at the intersection of software development and geospatial intelligence. Our client works with soldiers and geospatial analysts to produce solutions that allow them to develop better situational understanding of complex operational pictures. They do everything from data collection to UI/UX development and advanced deep learning, using a broad toolset including Python, C#, and ArcGIS. Their projects include cutting-edge R&D efforts, as well as large mission programs incorporating data processing/optimization, data dissemination techniques, visualization, and collaboration across the commercial and government sectors.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, make a real impact, and grow your skills as a UI/UX Developer, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Front-End Developer, you will:
- Support the modernization of a system that incorporates the latest technologies in Cloud Computing, AI/ML, and DevSecOps to provide Computer Vision capabilities.
- Be expected to think creatively and apply UX design principles in designing, implementing, testing, and integrating new and updated front-end components using Svelte.
- Work as a key member of a tight-knit agile development team, contributing to the development of solutions that support critical missions for the U.S. Government.
- Collaborate with other team members to create innovative and meaningful solutions that provide value to end-users in a highly collaborative and rapidly changing environment within a distributed team environment
- Establish design vision, standards, and best practices to peers and program leadership as a UX champion
- Work closely with the product owner, software architect, and other team members to design and implement bespoke solutions and/or adapt off-the-shelf solutions to solve tough user challenges while meeting customer needs and requirements
- Employ industry proven design principles and patterns, open-source tools, and personal engineering experience to deliver and integrate a myriad of tools and capabilities for a broad set of users and communities
- Compose solutions that incorporate micro services, containerization, and RESTful Web components – leveraging the DevOps pipelines to drive rapid delivery
- US Citizenship required.
- Active Top Secret clearance with an ability to obtain SCI access and willingness to obtain CI Polygraph
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience within these Core Technologies:
- CSS (Tailwind) and HTML
Additional Skills/Certifications Preferred:
- UI Frameworks: Angular, React, Vue, Svelte
- CSS Frameworks: Bootstrap, Bulma
- Project Management: Confluence, Jira
- Other JS Libraries: Redux, MobX, Babel, Turbo, ESLint
- Certifications: Sec+
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.