- Job Title
- Gate Attendant
- Job ID
- Part Time
- Summit Point, WV 25446
- Other Location
WHO WE ARE
With 35 years of experience, Summit Point Motorsports Park and Training Facility provides Commercial Motorsports events along with customized Security and Emergency Medical training solutions on our 786-acre facility located in Summit Point, WV. We are a recognized leader in the Motorsports and Security Training Solutions Markets for both commercial and government clients. We take pride in providing tailored solutions for clients in an ever-evolving world.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Our Gate Attendants play a crucial role in our overall customer service program. As the first person that our customers encounter, Gate Attendants set the tone for the guest’s experience. As the last person they see it is a lasting impression of Summit Point Motorsports Park. If you love to work with a smile on your face and you enjoy helping others, have a great experience; this is a great job for you.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Follow proper procedures for gate entry, which may include (but not limited to) signing waivers, distributing wristbands, checking guest lists and electronically collecting gate fees.
- The proper use of 2-way radio communication.
- Move/change appropriate signage and cone placement throughout your shift to facilitate traffic flow.
- Physical opening and closing of gates at designated times.
- The use of handheld electronics to facilitate sales and entry.
- The use of handheld electronics to facilitate ‘electric service’ sales.
- The opening and closing of ‘electric boxes’ based on use.
- Monitor and regulate safe and organized traffic flow in and out of facility.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
This position is active and requires stooping, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, use of hands, grasping, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions all day. The employee must have close visual acuity and is occasionally required to lift and move items over 50 pounds.
Typical assignments are frequently performed in both internal and external environments with a variety of weather conditions. Ability to work under extreme hot or cold weather conditions with exposure to dust or dirt, and hazards is routine and may require the use of protective personal equipment. The worker is frequently in close quarters.
Summit Point Raceway Associates Inc. provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Summit Point Raceway Associates Inc. provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Summit Point Raceway Associates Inc. ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.