Solutions Architect- 100% Remote
- Job Title
- Solutions Architect- 100% Remote
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The solution architecture position will be responsible for planning and design of new Hardware and Software to meeting business requirements.
Understands all options available and objectively presents those options to management and leadership.
Acts as an internal consultant on many initiatives.
Demonstrates abilities to self-learn.
Able to articulate architecture proposals relevant to the audience.
Proves the feasibility of proposals through lab work including custom development proofs of concept and mock-ups.
Actively promotes teamwork and inclusion to ensure that all views are heard and requirements are accounted for.
Resolves any conflicts within project teams and seeks reconciling of disagreements.
Builds consensus and always encourages dialogue.
Identifies the peer groups who should be participating to ensure consistency and success.
Effectively builds organizational partnerships and networks.
Exhibits high level of professional flexibility.
Understands the nature of changing priorities and adapts their workload accordingly.
Plans, organizes, and controls multiple responsibilities to achieve various project objectives.
Understands how to socialize ideas and approaches to garner support.
Possesses a great deal of independence.
Asks thought-provoking questions that result in actionable technological patterns or solutions.
Technically guides projects through to completion.
Champions structure, process, best practices, and standards.
Accepts and manages ambiguity and complexity, as well as the changing requirements and expectations as business perspectives evolve as more relevant information surfaces.
Able to identify the need to revise scope and requirements.
Deals effectively with change barriers and project constrains.
Guides others through change process that may be needed due to introduction of new technology or direction.
• Define technical evaluation criteria for product and technology selection, lead application technology procurement, and determine technical approaches to ensure all architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design.
• Design long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision.
• Evaluate and recommend software to solve business needs through buy versus build approach and extensive research of the marketplace including industry research such as Gartner.
• Communicate implications of architectural decisions, issues and plans to business and IT Leadership.
• Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical, and communication skills are required.
• Highly self-motivated and directed, Experience in working in team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Should take ownership of individual deliverables.
• Coordinate the efforts of Subject Matter Experts, Development, Quality Assurance, Architects and other internal resources for the successful implementation of initiatives/projects.
• Experience creating standards, guidelines and best practices documentation and end-user training materials is a must.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications. An advanced degree is also preferred.
• Minimum of 8 years of in-depth experience in Data Lifecycle Management, solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level data platform solutions.
• Experience working with business application owners and development teams to document and clarify business and user requirements and manage scope of defined data requirements during project lifecycle.
• Technical experience in modern data platform concepts like lakehouse architecture, delta lake, data fabric, AI/ML
• Strong knowledge in Machine learning and AI.
• Strong experience in Big Data Technologies like Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Delta Lake, Snowflake, etc.
• Experience implementing and automating models created by data science teams (i.e., Spark, Scala, Hive, Python, R, etc.)
• Experience working with data integration, cloud ETL tools like Azure ADF, AWS Glue, Informatica.
• Strong experience in Relational and NoSQL databases (SQL Server / CosmosDB / MongoDB etc.)
• Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms
• Experience with data processing and storage technologies (Azure Datalake Gen2, Azure Blob Storage, Azure SQL database) and working with large volumes of data.
• Experience in Visualization tools (Tableau / PowerBI).
• Must have strong analytical abilities, negotiation/presentation skills, and organizational/planning abilities.
• Ability to understand and relate to business objectives and as a result provide a high-quality automated solution.
• Ability to adjust communications to both technical and non-technical audiences.