Senior Technical Business Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Technical Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Manassas, VA 2011
- Other Location
Senior Technical Business Analyst (PRISM/Oracle)@Orchard LLC has been retained by a growing Federal contractor with a great culture to identify an experienced Sr. Business Analyst / Procurement Automation Specialist.
Manassas, VA (Hybrid)
As the Senior Technical Business Analyst you will;
Your background will likely include the following;
- Work closely with the Business Analysts in understanding the Government Acquisition Management requirements and implementing them using PRISM Software
- Analyze existing needs, prepare, present results, and collaborate with business team to implement high-value features and solutions.
- Recommend solutions to increase utilization of the PRISM out-of-the-box functionality.
- Set up or update PRISM platform configuration to meet pre-award, award, and post-award needs.
- Work Scrum team members to support system test, UAT and post-production support activities.
- Resolve any bugs or issues identified during testing.
- Perform all activities in Agile software development environments, including planning sprints, prioritizing development, and managing Jira boards and backlogs.
- At least six (6) years of experience supporting IT projects within the federal sector.
- Expert-level functional and technical knowledge related to acquisition management.
- Must have experience implementing at least one Acquisition Management System (PRISM) in Federal Agencies
- Strong Technical skills particularly working with COTS product installation/administration.
- Must have experience setting up and configuring PRISM platform to meet customer needs.
- Must have experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server and Data Transformations
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Manassas, VA (Remote 3 Days Per week)
If you feel you are qualified for this opportunity and would like to learn more, please apply.
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.