UX/UI Design Leader (Advisory)
- Job Title
- UX/UI Design Leader (Advisory)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Austin, TX 78702
- Other Location
- 75025, 60614, 97204
UX/UI Design Leader (Advisory)
United States (Hybrid 50% Remote)
$165,000/yr. - $185,000/yr. – Full-time Senior Level
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
About the job
Our client powers innovation and the future of digital wealth management by processing millions of transactions daily, to simplify, automate, and facilitate access to financial markets for all. Their robust suite of fintech solutions enables them to support clients of all levels and more than 20 million of their clients' customers.
Collectively, our client creates an environment in which companies with the biggest ideas in fintech are empowered to change the world.
If you are seeking a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment where you'll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact, and you have the guts to change everything, this is the place for you.
As the UX/UI Design Leader (Advisory), you must be able to understand the Advisory and business, requirements and any technical limitations. Role will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the Advisory platform in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Author and own detailed UI specification documentation used by development and product teams.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 4+ years of specific UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for enterprise and business-or financial-focused applications.
- Experience with standard UX software and/or design tools such as Axure, OmniGraffle, InVision, Sketch, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, or similar applications is required.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.