System/Server Administrator- 100% Remote
- Job Title
- System/Server Administrator- 100% Remote
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Server and Systems Administrator will be part of the operations team that addresses server, application and user issues for the Advisory Channel. Typical duties include administering servers, granting certain access to user accounts and responding to break and fix system issues by investigating and resolving system problems.
Provide timely Windows Server administrative support to application administrators and end users. Typical duties include:
- Assist with systems build and configuration to support architecture of new systems
- Facilitating access requests for resources
- Creating and securing certain user accounts
- Investigating, troubleshooting and fixing server availability and performance issues
- Monitoring and maintaining request and incident queues
- Performing validation testing
- Collaborate with global teams to identify and implement process improvement
• Must be process driven, possess strong communication skills and careful attention to detail, have a remarkable ability to follow through in an organized and effective way.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and comfortable working in a fast-paced high-growth environment.
• Basic knowledge of Active Directory and the functionality of permissions as applied to server access
• Experience with information technology and enterprise architecture best practices
• Ability to identify and summarize findings/gaps, assess root cause, and recommend solutions
• Ability to handle multiple projects /assignments simultaneously
• Ability to work effectively with all levels in the organization
• Strong problem-solving skills and driven for results
• Strong written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Must be a US Citizen living in the US
• May require a security clearance
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical field
Experience scripting tasks using PowerShell.
Experience with Active Directory, group policy and DNS administration
Experience with Citrix administration
Relevant certifications (MCSE)
Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 knowledge
Windows Server administrator- 5 years