Software Architectural Engineer (ASPICE & AUTOSAR) - Novi, MI 100% On-Site
- Job Title
- Software Architectural Engineer (ASPICE & AUTOSAR) - Novi, MI 100% On-Site
- Job ID
- Novi, MI 48377
- Other Location
Software Architectural Engineer (ASPICE & AUTOSAR)
Novi, MI (100% On-Site)
$120,000/yr. - $140,000/yr. – Full-time Senior Level
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is looking for a Software Architectural Engineer in the area of highly integrated motor inverters for use in automotive applications.
- Develop Software Architecture, Integration Strategy and Plan
- Integrate, Build and Execute first Sanity Tests on Software Components for embedded system.
- Maintain the Integration Branch and perform a Merge of software component and integrated software
- Analyze and contribute to the platform Software Architecture Design
- Support testing on the design of Software Integration Test Specifications
- Contribute to the software release notes by generating software resource utilization metrics. as e.g. CPU load, memory usage, ...
- Work with project team to ensure on-time completion of all relevant activities
- Collect and deliver software development related product metrics and activities to stakeholders
- Contribute to implementation and improvement of the development process
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or comparable
- Five Years work experience in Embedded Software Development, ideally as a Software Integrator, with good understanding of V-Cycle
- Very good knowledge and experience in programming in C/C++ and, ideally, SW architectures in Rhapsody
- Very good knowledge on AUTOSAR, including architecture and design
- Good knowledge of relevant tools and tool chains (e.g. Debugger iSystem, Lauterbach, Vector Tools, IBM Rhapsody)
- Knowledge on Automotive SPICE Standard as well as ISO26262
- A plus is knowledge on ISO14229 and ISO 21434
- Excellent team spirit and flexibility
- Good communication abilities, well organized person, attentive to details and proactive attitude