R14-Furnace Road Store Manager
- Job Title
- R14-Furnace Road Store Manager
- Job ID
- Stafford, VA 22556
- Other Location
Rappahannock Goodwill Industries (RGI) is searching for a Store Manager who will provide supervision of Retail Store, R14-Furnace Road, Stafford including daily activities of both the sales floor and processing department, assuring acceptable quality of goods are made available to the public in a safe, clean, attractive environment while meeting/exceeding sales goals. Will foster an environment of respect and inclusion.
- Assure adherence to all company policies and procedures, including the Employee Handbook, Cashier/Sales Associate Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures Manual, in addition to protecting all company assets.
- Responsible for driving results by increasing sales and meeting or exceeding financial results which are measured by budgeted sales goals and managing, cost and expenses to within budgeted guidelines.
- Assure production goals are consistently met.
- Manage all assigned store employees including hiring, supervising, monitoring performance, maintain appropriate staffing levels, manage employee turnover to an acceptable level, and terminate employees as appropriate.
- Assure accurate and timely payroll duties to include correcting errors, reviewing employee’s time, approving time, and scheduling.
- Ensure accurate and timely Sales production reports and monthly inspections and audits.
- Responsible for register being accurate and reports and safe overages and shortages.
- Responsible for accurate and timely daily bank deposits and reports any discrepancies to leadership.
- Reinforce cross training efforts across all store functions and endeavors to continue self-development.
- Create and maintain a safe work environment.
- Act as a role model for Customer service and the Goodwill mission.
- Responsible for ensuring their direct reports complete all training requirements by assigned deadlines.
- Promptly communicate and report all employee work injuries, incidents and leave of absence requests.
- Ensure the overall cleanliness and organization of the store.
- Ensure prompt communication with staff and leadership.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work during operating hours as needed for business operations. Work schedule may include days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and blackout periods which may vary from week to week as well as occasional overtime when approved by management.
•High School diploma or equivalent and 2+ years’ experience with a pattern of progressive increased responsibilities in a retail or related work environment.
•Supervisory experience preferred.
•Must complete all RGI supervisor training programs within required timeframe.
•Completion of all additional mandatory trainings will be required as outlined by your supervisor to retain this position.
•Ability to stand and move around for extended periods. Ability to climb, talk, hear, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, handle, carry, push, pull, and lift objects up to 50 pounds.
- Retail Store environment with occasional travel (including use of personal car) and variable work schedule. Some inside and outside work.
In addition to pay and benefits, you will receive valuable training and experience. Best of all, when you come to work, you’ll know that your efforts make a meaningful difference in countless lives and communities. Join the Goodwill team and you will find more than a job…You will find a career with a cause!
To learn more about our company and team, please visit our website: www.fredgoodwill.org
Rappahannock Goodwill Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Rappahannock Goodwill Industries, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our team and the communities we serve. We encourage all to apply because we believe a diversity of voices leads to better discussions, decisions, and outcomes for everyone.