Machine Learning Engineer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Machine Learning Engineer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Austin, TX 78758
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Machine Learning Engineer. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
This position requires a candidate local to the following locations:
- Austin TX
- St. Louis, MO
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Machine learning libraries: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, Deploying and optimizing different pipelines that support various data science processes
- Establish and set up model life cycle management with tools like MLFlow, etc
- Developing and deploying Spark/Databricks jobs with enterprise tool stack including Jenkins, GitHub Actions
- Deployment utilizing containerization solutions like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS cloud services and running Apache Spark applications
- Bachelors Degree in any Engineering verticals, Masters Degree is a plus
- Machine Learning Engineer with 5+ years of experience in designing, building, and maintaining machine learning models and pipelines.
- Proven ability to work with a variety of data sources, including structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data.
- Strong experience in Python (MLlib, TensorFlow, and PyTorch).