Java Developer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Java Developer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Java Developer. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- Other technologies used include AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, Jenkins, MongoDB, Docker and Kafka
- Experience with Multi Factor Authentication, Identity & Access Management Technology is a huge plus
- Function well in large-scale, highly complex, cross-functional / platform environment
- Solid individual performance, but may spend considerable portion of their time providing direction for others, share knowledge, coaches and mentors
- Should be comfortable with pair programming
- E2E test/Contribute towards Automation
- Demonstrable experience with TDD methodologies and tools such as Junit, Mockito, TestNG
- Serve as a Team lead.
- Will have duties instructing, directing, and checking the work of others
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of work experience in application engineering
- 3+ years of experience leading the team
- Process/Practices: Test Driven Development (TDD), pair programming, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD), JIRA, Confluence, PCF, AWS, Jenkins, and XL Release.
- Strong background in object-oriented software development knowledge of modern, cloud-hosted, single page applications
- Exposure to AWS and certain cloud-based technologies is highly desired
- Experience in defining requirements and conceptualizing solutions on related projects or work assignments
- Strong expertise in related technical stack
- Exposure with Agile development methodologies is highly desired
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other stakeholders or team members to resolve issues
- Creating process flows and diagrams necessary to assist the requirements gathering process
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities