Mainframe Analyst (Part time- weekends/holidays)
- Job Title
- Mainframe Analyst (Part time- weekends/holidays)
- Job ID
- Part Time
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Mainframe Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
This is a part time position (15-20 hours per week)- mainly Saturdays/Sundays/Holidays
** Training will take place during regular business hours Monday-Friday**
- Responsible for executing existing process modules by following detailed scripts and standard operating procedures.
- The scripts are executed using complex SQL queries.
- Monitoring progress of preceding process steps is vital to ensuring data is ready for intake.
- Any delays in the process workflow may need to be escalated for resolution.
- Results from successful processing of modules are reported using standardized templates (Excel, Outlook email, etc).
- 1-3 years of experience In HealthCare industry with a focus on data management and stewardship is a plus
- Hands on experience with the following:
- MS Office Suite
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Teradata Mainframe experience in IBM JCL, CA7, and utilities
- Has a detailed orientation in areas of process and data flows
- Strong business acumen, with proven ability to leverage knowledge base to quickly come up to speed in new business areas and new types of projects
- Team player with proven ability to manage relationships within a matrix organization
- Ability to foster collaboration, value others perspectives and gain support and buy-in for organizational proposals Organizational innovator; brings forth opportunities to improve productivity