Windows/Linux Systems Administrator (Remote)
- Job Title
- Windows/Linux Systems Administrator (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Bloomington, MN 55439
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for Linux/Windows Systems Administrator in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- This role is responsible for our network tools that are within our service delivery team.
- Responsible for administration of Itential which is a tool that is used by multiple network teams for automation.
- This position will ensure high quality service delivery through responsiveness to incidents, crisis management, and adherence to service levels and network improvement initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science strongly preferred
- Linux systems administration experience
- Itential or Python administration experience (or other automation tool)
- Windows Server administration experience
- Experience supporting commercial and open-source products on Linux and Windows
- Experience administrating virtual machines and appliances using Vmware vSphere
- Network Management and monitoring: SNMP, MIBs and sysOID's to monitor network devices types
- Network Operations knowledge a plus: Cisco Router and Switch CLI knowledge, Palo Alto firewalls, F5 Load Balancers
- Network Management and monitoring tools experience: Itential, Cisco Prime, Spectrum/Assure1, Netbrain, SolarWinds
- Basic knowledge of network protocols and applications including SYSLOG, RADIUS, TACACS, DNS, DHCP, IPSec, NAT, ACLs
- Working knowledge of networking a plus: TCP/IP, and familiarity with firewalls, hubs, routers, switches, DNS, gateways, load balancing and basic network analysis/troubleshooting
- Relational Database - experience using Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB, Postgres
- Knowledge of NoSql Database - MongoD