Data Governance Project Manager (Remote)
- Job Title
- Data Governance Project Manager (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Data Governance Project Manager in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- The Senior Project Manager consultant will drive enterprise-wide implementation of critical Enterprise Data Governance tools, frameworks, controls, and practices.
- Lead the advancement of Enterprise Data Governance foundations across company
- Partner with the Enterprise Data Governance & Oversight (EDGO) leadership to identify and prioritize key business and technical organizations to be targeted for roll out of EDG artifacts and practices
- Collaborate with stakeholders to document project scope, deliverables, goals, risks, blockers, success measures, and estimated resources
- Develop project control and reporting procedures and manage changes in operational plan
- Identify key leaders and managers in the prioritized organizations
- Develop Roadmaps and manage to targeted goals within a limited timeline
- Lead and develop effective plans for communication and engagement with prioritized organizations across varying levels of leadership
- Provide expertise, and facilitate the design and development of learning and content design solutions to engage all stakeholders
- Deploy design strategies, functional learning and content objectives
- Drive deep analysis on effectiveness of change efforts and establish key metrics to assess impact
- Collaborate with Enterprise leaders in the design and implementation of continuous learning to imbed Enterprise data governance strategies, tools and resources
- Enable a culture of learning that moves the organization towards the ongoing engagement in Data Governance practices
- 5-7 years of experience and demonstrated project management success across a large organization
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, equivalent work level experience will also be considered.
- PMI or PMP or similar certification from an accredited organization preferred
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with industry-standard word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software programs
- Communications and/or change management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of learning and development technologies and/or tools and their application to achieve and sustain business outcomes
- Ability to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and follow through
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- PMP (or similar) Certification Preferred, but not required