Business Objects Reporting Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Business Objects Reporting Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Orlando, FL
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large Healthcare client in their search for a Business Objects Reporting Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Data Science assignments/projects.
- Develops analytical and statistical models and methodologies to predict, classify, quantify, and/or forecast business metrics that help customers make sound business decisions.
- Responsible for the extraction and analysis of health care information regarding network utilization, cost containment and clinical quality information.
- Evaluates, writes, and presents healthcare utilization, cost containment and clinical quality reports and makes recommendations based on relevant findings to facilitate decision-making.
- Designs and manages studies.
- Assures quality and integrity of data collected, analysis performed, and reports generated.
- Develops methods for improving internal techniques and processes.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Develop reports in a reporting tool such as Business Objects
- Advise of reporting capabilities during contracting
- Performing code validation on your own and peer’s reports
- Perform testing and Data Quality Assurance (QA) to ensure data accuracy and contract alignment
- Document report specifications in master lists and elsewhere
- Modify reports when logic or data errors are identified, internal or external change requests, or when regulatory requirements mandate changes
- Research and resolve reporting issues, correct data errors and, communicate findings with all levels of employees and management, including internal business units
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience developing statistical and analytical models.
- Hands on experience with the following
- Business Objects
- Java Scripts