Business Project Advisor (Hybrid)
- Job Title
- Business Project Advisor (Hybrid)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Hybrid
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a client in their search for a Business Project Advisor in a hybrid capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
This is a remote position but requires a candidate local to the following locations to go onsite occasionally:
- St. Louis, MO
- Bloomfield, CT
- Minneapolis, MN
- Leads mid-sized time-limited project or components of a larger project and directs one or more teams of business consultants involved in the evaluation of systems requirements and/or the development of new procedures/processes/or policy solutions to address complex business needs.
- May also assess impact and implications from a cost, efficiency, contractual, legal and/or regulatory standpoint.
- Determines requirements, plans projects, establishes priorities and monitors progress.
- Identifies and exposes the business opportunities and implications of re-engineering projects.
- Identifies and facilitates process design changes and executes process improvement initiatives.
- Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Provides measurement support (i.e. development, reporting, validation and improvement).
- May coordinate with other project managers.
- Works on significant processes utilizing independent judgment and discretion within a large business organization or across various functional areas.
- Perform analysis of business and IT requests, provide recommendations for possible solutions, work with Business users and IT stakeholders to drive decision making and define requirements for application development, ensuring that project deliverables are being met
- Complete documentation for business requirements which guide application development efforts, working closely with the Development team and Business teams to ensure successful implementation of business requirements.
- Oversight of project milestones and tasks
- Creation and validation of test cases. Perform post code deployment production validations
- Address roadblocks and close gaps
- Analyze opportunities to improve tools to complete department goals in a more accurate and efficient manner
- Triage reported issues and partner with appropriate areas to develop immediate action, short term and long term solutions
- Communicates project status and escalates issues as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA/JIRA Align/Confluence)
- Strong business and organizational skills
- Active listening, collaborative communication
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Solid customer service, technical, analytical, and communication skills required
- Print production/postal knowledge a plus
- Medicare/Medicaid knowledge a plus