Senior Telephony Engineer
- Job Title
- Senior Telephony Engineer
- Job ID
- Los Angeles, CA
- Other Location
Network Engineer/Telephony Engineer
Conexess Group is aiding a local client in their search for a Telephony Engineer. This is a long term position and candidates interested in the role ideally need to be located in either Southern California or San Antonio, TX. Some onsite work may be required. This is an immediate need and we are only able to accept candidates that are eligible to work W2.
The need is for a SME that is proficient in configuration, monitoring and trouble-shooting Oracle SBC 3900/3950, Oracle Enterprise Communications Broker (ECB), Enterprise Communications Monitor (EOM) also know as Communication Operations Monitor (COM) and Oracle Communication Security Shield (OCSS).
Primary Responsibilities/essential functions:
- Under general supervision, directly contribute to the implementation and operation of Network-Telephony technology solutions for Oracle SBC, ECB, EOM and OCSS
- Integration with Microsoft Teams using direct routing through SBC/ECB
- Perform routine upgrades/security patching to SBC, ECB, EOM and OCSS.
- Server support of X9-2 servers running ECB
- Troubleshoot carrier issues such as call quality, failed calls and overall ability to understand SIP Protocol.
- Fraud detection blocking
- Implementation and support of OCSS.
- Develop KPI’s for health checks.
- Maintains/updates procedures and documentation related to project work assigned.
*May be asked to participate in other Network-Telephony activities such as Cisco MACD support and Kurmi Provisioning.*
Experience and Certifications:
Minimum of 4 years of experience Oracle 3900 Session Border Controller in installation, configuration, and support.